Pages

Monday, November 21

First post: A Skirt

Hi!

This isn't the first time I'm starting a new blog, but for once I'm hoping to actually keep it up. This blog is going to be dedicated to anything made by me. I paint, I sew and I dabble in a lot of things.

To start things on the right note, here's one of my latest creations: a skirt. It's made from old bed clothing that I ordered online a while back. It ended up being too rough texture on the fabric, and I like my bed clothing to be soft and comfy. However I did love the fabric pattern - so here's a skirt made from it. I'm in the process of transforming another piece of the same fabric into a little bag with black lace and red accents, but as my borrowed sewing machine broke and the new one I ordered isn't here yet - it's going slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment